Help: DNAcalib, python command, and blender

So, I’m trying something potentially blasphemous, and am creating a blender addon with, hopefully, metahuman dna integration. I’ve rebuilt the dna calib library in python 3.10, but I’m running into a problem importing the package into blender.

I’m getting the following error:

File "C:\Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Blender Foundation/Blender/4.1/scripts/addons/Alchemesh/..\Alchemesh\__init__.py", line 62, in <module>
    from dna import DataLayer_All, FileStream, Status, BinaryStreamReader, JSONStreamWriter
  File "C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\4.1\scripts\addons\Alchemesh\dnacalib\dna.py", line 12, in <module>
    import _py3dna
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _py3dna: The specified module could not be found.

I’m hopeful that I’m doing something wrong on my end, and that the python libraries aren’t locked to only work with Maya.

I am just ASSUMING that the python command line version of dnacalib, will also work with blender, so that’s what I’m trying to do.

Not sure why the module refuses to load. Maybe someone has some insight that I’m lacking.