Was unable to find any information for movement in turn-based first person dungeon crawler so asking here.
I want to recreate this movement system for my turn-based dungeon crawler with blueprints but I don’t know how to, here is what I want it to include;
- Move one square at a time by pressing button for either up, down, left or right with short animation
- Hold down same direction button to keep moving in same direction without animation repeating
- Hold extra button with direction button to move at faster speed
- Rotate at 90 degree angle to face either north, south, east, west with short turning animation
- Able to collide with wall with short boucing forward and back animation indicating cannot move turther
The information I found so far wasn’t suitable for I want to make so I hope someone here can assist me so I am able to make this, sorry if my english isn’t very good.