Help Creating an items base weight ini option

Im trying to make wood for example be able to set its weight from the gameusersettings but I have no idea how to start the event here is what I have so far.

ShooterGameMode is only accessible on a server, so either a replicated run-on-server event (which would then need to be called somewhere) or an “Switch Has Authority” node is needed to gain access to the .ini file.

You don’t say where you’re putting this logic, but some options that could be the construction graph(this will only run once, ever, until a new whatever this thing is is spawned - not appropriate in a few situations for obvious reasons), after a delay node after event begin play, for example:

EBP > DELAY > CALL REPLICATED EVENT/SWITCH HAS AUTHORITY NODE > LOGIC TO RUN ON SERVER.

Note: The has authority node will run everything after it on the server, so a sequence node would be more appropriate before this node so you can run other logic at the same time that doesn’t need to be run on the server.

-WM

Im tryint to create this for primalitemresource_wood, So I dont have the option to get switch authority node for some reason, and I can do the event by using spawn in or tick, so I have no clue.

I till need help with this I cant seem to get it, I cant find the way to trigger the event for an Item, there is no switch has authority for a resource,