HELP / AIDE [FRENCH-ENG post] Help how to update my mod.

***ENGLISH MESSAGE : ***
Hello, I come here because I really have a problem with my ADK. And as I am not good at English,
I will write for both languages ​​(French and English).

**(1) - **Imagine that I change the computer configuration OR I lose my projects OR that I re-install the ADK. I use the Epicgame luncher for this. How? I can find the connection of the mods that are on my steam (already uploader) for meters update?

(2) - Basically, there is 1 month, I change hard drive and lost my old backups, I had to start all over again and make a new mod page on the steam workshop.
And today I try to install the 287-1 manually, but it caused me crashes … So I re-install ADK 4 hours ago.

(3) - Hold when I open my project that I click on “Steam Upload”, the software does not recognize my mod is as if the connection with my steam do not exist. so this is going to create a workshop page again?

**(4) - **My final question is: Is there a way to say to ADK, here are the mods that are already on my steam, and how to link for updates.

***MESSAGE FRANCAIS : ***
Bonjours, je viens ici car j’ai vraiment un souci avec mon ADK. Et comme je suis pas bon en Anglais,
je vais ecrire pour les deux langues (Francais et Anglais).

**(1) - **Imaginons que je change de configuration d’ordinateur OU que je perde mes projects OU encore que je re-installe l’ADK. J’utilise le luncher de Epicgame pour cela. Comment ? je peux retrouver la liaison des mods qui sont sur mon steam (deja uploader) pour les mettres a jour ?

(2) - En gros, il y a 1mois, j’ai changer de disque dur et perdu mes anciennes sauvegardes, j’ai du tous recommencer et donc faire une nouvelle page de mod sur le workshop de steam.
Et aujourdhuit j’ai essayer d’installer le 287-1 manuellement, mais cela m’a causer des crashes… J’ai donc re-installer ADK il y a 4heures de ca.

(3) - Maintenent quand j’ouvre mes project que je clic sur “Steam Upload”, le logiciel ne reconnais pas mon mod c’est comme si la liaison avec mon steam n’existez pas. cela va donc crée a nouveau une page workshop ?

(4) - Ma question final est : Y a t-il un moyen pour dire a ADK, voici les mods qui sont deja sur mon steam, et comment faire la liaison pour les updates.

Unfortunately, you will need to remake the mods. Your projects contain a configuration file which tells the workshop which mod you are updating, so, without the original configuration files, you will not be able to update or change your old projects.