Hello. On my old computer, I saved a Twinmotion file onto my google drive. I received a new computer and re-downloaded Twinmotion. For some reason, whenever I try to open my file from the google d...

Hello. On my old computer, I saved a Twinmotion file onto my google drive. I received a new computer and re-downloaded Twinmotion. For some reason, whenever I try to open my file from the google drive, it does not recognize anything. I can't open it.

Even after I re-downloaded Twinmotion onto my new computer, the file can't be opened. It does not recognize any application for it to be opened on. It is a ".TM" file so I know it is a Twinmotion project file. What do I do? I don't want my project to be gone. Please, if someone can help me out. Thank you.

Hi ,

Would you be able to explain a bit better the repro steps of what you are doing?

I have Google Drive installed to my Desktop and I am able to open my '.tm' file.

Have you tried to download the '.tm' file, save into your PC and open it after launching Twinmotion (Ctrl+O)?

Regards,

Francesco