Hello, I'm new . .

Anyway, also made some stuff about guilt, classic stuff, from philosophy, some religions, wanted to make guilt into an enemy, a roaring fire, that consumes and, burns . . . However, see my channel for that stuff, there are a few videos about how ’ less than smart ’ wars affect a person, other people, also combined it with some theories, about collectives, societies . . . It’s all there, waiting to be published, but I don’t know the right place, right now . . .

Anyway, enough religion, you can read it there if you want, I’m here to learn the engine, not ’ talk ’ religion, that sort, as the mods would disagree, it doesn’t belong on the forum, also please read my signature, here, and respect it, please . . .

Also, if you have any questions about this stuff, you can post it on the youtube channels, not here, I’ll answer everything, I tend to get banned, for even mentioning religion, so it won’t happen here, rules are, rules . . . I prefer you just watch the videos, ask what questions you have there, you might wanna start with this one, about collective problems, after a war, un - peace . . .

It’s about my idea, or ’ interpretation ’ of God’s wrath, after major mistakes, and crimes, in the world, especially wars . . .

VERY speculative, thought it would be cool for a game, loosely based on my experiences, old stuff, it’s almost gone, some things have been lost, but it’s time to rebuild, where I’m from, it’s pretty much fair weather and, good times <3 By the way, I’m from Denmark, old engineer, nerd, gamer . . .

Right now, I need to focus on myself, making my games and, not having a nervous breakdown, want to use games as a hobby, to feel better, relax . . .

No religious stuff here, you can post on my youtube channel, or Facebook channel, if you have questions, but bear in mind, I don’t have a lot of energy right now, feel very broken, miserable . .

Gonna focus on learning Unreal, that’s all I want, watched three intro tutorials yesterday, to get to know the editor, getting started . . . Like the Unreal people, they seem competent, aware . . .

Right now I’m sort of trying to make vampire interpretation, that they are like ’ psychopaths ', ruthless, evil people, and werewolves that are ’ sociopaths ', for a dark horror game, also that zombies represent a ’ peasant ’ revolt, for no reason, unruly subjects, and a mummy represents and evil king, that oppresses his peasants and, slaves . . . in the middle, are the knights, like above, trying to defend themselves and, others against all these things, where they can, so they will sort of be my characters, in the horror game, with vampires, werewolves, zombies and, mummies being the enemies, a sort of commentary, on the world, it’s people, nations . . . .

It’s adult stuff, very scary horror, so I don’t work with kids, I want to it to be EPIC, gruesome horror, like Dead Space 1 <3 But, if you want to know about the RIDER ’ WAR ’ / ’ Conflict ', the kind of HELL he brings, see the videos on my channel, they’re pretty cool, another AWESOME enemy, for a game, like in Darksiders, but worse . . .