Hello, good day, I added leg ik foot placement and stride warping to my character, but my character's feet are digging into the ground and I can't figure it out. How can I fix it?

Hello, good day, I added leg ik foot placement and stride warping to my character, but my character’s feet are digging into the ground and I can’t figure it out. How can I fix it?


Right for the stride warping you would need to check.
Settings
Pelvis Bone — pelvis
IK Foot Root Bone — ik_foot_root

Foot Definitions — 2 Array elements

Index [0] — 3 members

  • IK Foot Bone — ik_foot_l
  • FK Foot Bone — foot_l
  • Thigh Bone — thigh_l

Index [1] — 3 members

  • IK Foot Bone — ik_foot_r
  • FK Foot Bone — foot_r
  • Thigh Bone — thigh_r

Than you would need to get the “velocity of the character” connect the “vector lenght xy” connect that to locomotation speed.

also going to need a Orientation Warping