Hello everyone, I can't choose 4K resolution for exporting videos, but only 1080P. The computer configuration is as follows: CPU12600KF; memory 32GB; graphics card RTX2060SUPER 8GB,thank you for y...

Hello everyone, I can't choose 4K resolution for exporting videos, but only 1080P. The computer configuration is as follows: CPU12600KF; memory 32GB; graphics card RTX2060SUPER 8GB,thank you for your answer

大家好,我导出视频无法选择4K分辨率,只能导出1080P,电脑配置如下:CPU-12600KF;内存32GB;显卡RTX2060SUPER 8GB,感谢回答

谢回答!

Hi

To be able to export higher resolution images, you need to enable the last icon in the bar, 'Tiled Rendering' needs to be turned ON.

Cheers,

Francesco

I am also having this problem. The issue is that I cannot enable 'Tiled Rendering' to allow produce renders larger than 1920 x 1024.

I can see the button, it's right there next to output size, width, height, but it is greyed out.

Also, in the drop down list of 'output size' button, only 2K and custom are available choices, the others also 'greyed out'.

All this is under the 'media > image > image# > format' area.

Am I in the wrong area to change the output size? Has Twinmotion deemed my hardware incapable of rendering higher than 2K and not even allowing the option?

Any help is most appreciated, of course.