Hello All I Need Help! How To Make Cinematic Like In Other Video Games

GUYS I HOW TO MAKE CINEMATIC WHEN GET TO BOSS LIKE OTHER VIDEO GAMES WITH ANIMATED PLAYER CHARACTERS AND BOSS AND WHEN THE LEVEL STARTS AND CINEMATIC ENDS BOSS FIGHT STARTS
CAN YOU GIVE ME TUTORIAL OF HOW DOING IT? BUT WITH BLUEPRINT AND IT WILL BE MORE USEFUL IF IT IS VIDEO CUSE I CANT FIND TUTORIAL SIMILAR TO THIS! AND THANKS

Write proper English with only the first letter being capitalized. Further, use punctuation. I would also recommend a complete rephrasing.

best answer ever :slight_smile:

cant you just answer without teaching me how to write?, duh just answer i need help thats all please

Hello All i need help,and the help is: how to make cinematic like other video games with animated : player,boss and other characters. when level starts And cinematic ends boss fight begins. how to do it? you are good now?

Hi

first you need to learn how to work with level sequencer or matinee

what you wanna achieve is not too hard.

there is no tutorial for a fight scene . but there are many tutorials that will teach you and enable you to do that.

what you wanna do right now is as if you wanna put a flag on the tip of a mountain when you are still in a bus getting to the mountain’s first station

ok thanks alot