HeightFog Sequencer Bug

Ive discovered an issue with heightfog and sequencer.

If you add an exponential height fog to your sequencer, then try and control any “Second Fog Data” parameters within sequencer, it only continues to effect the primary parameters. Its not actually controlling the value its supposed to. Im not able to actually control the second fog parameters in sequencer.

I have attached a gif to show what I mean. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

This is a bug. Here’s the issue https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-75284. Unfortunately, I don’t have a workaround or ETA for the fix.

The details:
Sequencer looks for a ufunction setter with the name of the property. In this case,the exponential height fog has two properties with the same name, “FogDensity”. Although, one of them is under a struct called SecondFogData, it still tries to set the same function for both. The code fix might be to look for a function with the whole property path, so for the “Fog Density” in the SecondFogData, it would look for SetSecondFogDataFogDensity. Making this code change might cause regressions if there are existing functions that are just based on the name and not the whole property path. So, have to be careful in making this change.