C++ Programmer (UE4)****
Heatblur Simulations is looking for full-time C++ programmers to work on new game and visualization titles. We look forward to you contributing towards the success of Heatblur Simulations through the application of programming expertise in a flexible open world and aerospace simulation engine.
We’re looking for candidates to work both remotely as well as on location in Wroclaw, Kraków, Warsaw or Stockholm.
- Create new engine technologies for Heatblur Products
- Craft gameplay and simulation systems
- Create tools and other applications to support development
Skills & Requirements
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of real time rendering and the associated techniques within the field.
- Experience with game development
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Avid gamer / simulation enthusiast
- A love for military themed games or flight simulation.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development.
- Stable and long term work environment,
- All contract types available
How to Apply
Please send applications (CV) to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
We are a passionate group of flight simulation developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Visual FX, Film and Engineering industry veterans. Our goal is to mix our passion and technical expertise into a perfect blend of simulation, gaming and Visual FX.
After developing and publishing DCS: MiG-21bis in 2014, we’ve continued with our goals of building cutting edge flight simulation games, following up with DCS: AJS37 Viggen in 2016. This year, we launched our new flagship product: the DCS: F-14 Tomcat to great critical acclaim. We’re now gearing up to take on new challenges in the fields of large scale military simulation in the consumer and professional space together with our new aerospace partners, Meta Simulations.