Health bar widget doesn't update on World Space Render

I have created a widget that has a progress bar. All I want for this widget is to update based on the enemy’s health.
I added it as a component to the enemy and put it above the enemy’s head.
Everything works when I set Render Space Screen but the moment I change it to World Space Render it stops working. It stay’s full all the time or whatever value I set from within the widget blueprint to the progress bar. The moment I switch back to Screen space render it works again.

1. I have tried binding the health bar to the enemy’s health Percent with casting in the widget as a function

2. Tried updating from the Enemy Class Blueprint once they take damage by setting the widget bar percentage

3. Creating a variable of the class enemy inside the widget blueprint and on Begin Play of Enemy setting the variable in the widget to the enemy’s instance and in the widget binding the health bar progress to the enemy’s health percentage through that variable

All of the above work as intended when the widget is rendered on Screen Space but I don’t want it to cover other HUDs I have created and it looks cooler in World Space render but the moment I make that change it stops updating. Maybe I have tried even more methods than the 3 above and if a method makes sense it works on Screen render but nothing works on World Space render.

Am I missing something obvious? I didn’t upload pics of my blueprints because it’s not the method that’s at fault here since it updates on Screen Space render, I think.

Just check your "Manually Redraw " in the details is disable or not.

I don’t know why I set to enable.

It’s work to me after I disable the checkbox.