Having trouble getting the tail of my character, to scale as nicely on Runtime as in the Construction Script.

Hi there!! I’m having trouble making the tail of my Snake Character grow pointy.
On Costruction Script, the scale works fine, but on Runtime the scale behaves differently, the more the tails grows, the more diluted the scale of the tail gets, instead of being as pointy as when made in the Construction Script.

Here is how the tail should scale (this is when the tail grows with the Construction Script).
TailCS

While scaling the Tail on Runtime, makes the scale less pointy (it seems as if the more spline mesh components the tail gets, the less sharp the scale is, and gets diluted instead).
Tail
This is the Construction Script (bodycount is how many meshes are in the array, when the Snake eats, bodycount increases by 1.
ISM Body is an instanced static mesh, that makes an array, where spline mesh components get put on top).

This is the Event Graph where on Runtime, when the Snake eats food, an Instanced Static Mesh “ISM Body” is added, and then Add Spline Meshes and Set Spline Scale function are executed.

The function Add Spline Meshes, where Spline Mesh Components are added on top of the bodycount of “ISM Body”.

In Set Spline Scale, I try to set the scale on the array of spline mesh components, to make the start of the tail bigger, and the end smaller.
The Macro “Get Scale” is where I make the value that gets in the input of the set start and set end scale.

This is The “Get Scale” macro.

In Update Spline (which gets called in the Event Graph on Event Tick), I update the position of the tail.

Thanks in advance to whoever will reply!!

Btw this is the tutorial from where I got the inspo (many people in the comments reported having the same problem as me) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFbdu3-xotI&t=1605s