Having multiple outputs in a math expression node?

Hello everyone, I’ve recently been playing around with the math expression node, and there are a few questions that I can’t seem to find answers to. When I picture myself using this node, I picture an equation like: A = Z5, B = Z2 In my mind, this equation would have one input being Z, and two outputs being A & B, but an equation like this does not work. I can’t seem to find any way to have more than 1 output with a math expression node, and it is getting on my nerves, I feel like something like this is absolutely essential for the math expression node. Is this something I can do? Or shall I make a feature request?

I guess you could make a pure function. It is kind of like a math node and can output any number of outputs and more than floats and integers.

Yes but the whole reason I am using a math expression node is that I can type equations, which is extremely quick compared to dragging the nodes onto the screen.

I completely agree with this, if we are going to have a math expressions node, it should be able to do multiple equations and things like x/y=w w%10=r (take the output and use it in the equation so you can get something like Division and Remainder without having to write the same equation multiple times)

I just made a post in the feedback area, here is the link in case you want to back me up: Support for multiple outputs on a math expression node - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums

You can use vector for multiple output:
(vector((z * 5), (z * 2)))