Having issues implementing TouchInput (Official Orbit BP)

Hello, I found a touchInput blueprint officially released by Unreal found here:

YouTube Demonstration:

Download:
https://epicgames.ent.box.com/s/cfplb91lup9q8e7mj01k9uzmrq392cgs

I migrated all the files in it into the content folder and can play the test level (Example Orbit) just fine.

However, I want to add this to my existing level so I add OrbitBlueprint to my level (drag and drop to the viewport) and inside the Level Blueprint I copy over the test level blueprint’s code connected to the EventPlay node into the level that I want.

Unfortunately, when I do that, OrbitBlueprint which connects to [Set view Target with blend] in “New View Target” node can’t connect because it doesn’t find it. The original says “From persistent Level” and in my level it says “unknown”. (see screenshot)

I looked everywhere, it doesn’t seem like anyone has documentation about using this. Thank you for reading!

Unfortunately, when I do that,
OrbitBlueprint which connects to [Set
view Target with blend] in “New View
Target” node can’t connect because it
doesn’t find it. The original says
“From persistent Level” and in my
level it says “unknown”.

You need to place the actor in the world, select it, right click in the graph and Create a Reference To…
Or drag and drop it from the World Outliner into the Level Blueprint.

While nodes are really just text (you can paste them into a word processor, for example), actor references are a bit more complicated than that and cannot be simply copy-pasted.

Oh, I get it. I dragged and dropped the blueprint into the scene but what I missed was dragging and dropping it from the world outliner into the level’s blueprint. I don’t know if it can be fetched in any other way but doing it that way resolved my problem. Props! :slight_smile: