Have a problem rigging my Blender character to Ue4's default mannequin

Hi. I wanted to replace the “Advanced Locomotion System v4” character with Boba, but i ran into the problems of; him missing animations(stuck T posing), not posing correctly in Blender 2.82(Images below. I would leave my Blend file, but it’s over the MB limit by 8.6MB), his cape doesn’t have cloth simulations, and looks like elastic man whenever i activate ragdoll mode. I’ve watched hundreds of Blender to Ue4 tutorials, but only a select few were actually helpful(i’ll list them at the end). Can anyone help me? Please?
Note: I did edit his shoulders in order to pare the mesh with an Ue4 rig. I also had to turn the jpeg textures into PNGs & fill in some missing colors. [link text][1] [link text][2]

Hello. From what I understood, “Advanced Locomotion System v4” has a skeleton and you want to use this skeleton for your models. This is true? Most likely a problem with a group of weights. You can use this method to find weight bugs.

1. First, select the skeleton then the model.
  2. Switch to Weight Paint mode.
  3. You have the opportunity with the Shift key to select the bones and see what weights are assigned to this bone. And also rotate and move.
    Check all bones and whether the weights are assigned correctly.

As for the cloak, it is better to make a simulation in the UE to avoid errors. If it suits you. You can make a cloak with a fabric simulation and for this, you need to make it a separate mesh.

Hey, sorry for the late response(My family business got really busy after the coronavirus). But i’ve tweaked the vertex groups to fix the weight painting like you said. And here’s a link to my blend file.

[link text][2]

I looked at your file and slightly corrected the group of heights of the right leg.(scr2) What would you more understand.
The skeleton has bones with forward and reverses kinematics, as well as with other supporting bones. If you export the skeleton from the UE, then the bone settings will be reset and all the bones will become normal, without the settings that were assigned directly in the blender. For the animation to work correctly, you need to make the correct weights for the main bones. No need to set the height group for supporting bones, because there will be errors.(scr1) In your case, the supporting bones are thight_twist_l and similar bones that are not logical from human anatomy (there may be bones for objects and clothes, etc. (except for bones for muscles, but this is a different approach to creating animations)).
If you want to make the correct animation, you will have to manually reassign the height group.
In your screenshot, a rather poor group of heights. No need to set red in those places where it is supposed to bend the limbs, etc. (google searching for character rigging). It’s hard to make good animations using automatic tools in a blender. If you want to make a good animation rig, see rigging lessons.

Pasteall.org BLEND