Haste - Rapid Mesh Placement Mode

@calmasacow @Xenon2112 Here you go GitHub - Hevedy/haste-plugin-ue4
Fixed the bug and ported it to the 4.21, should work for 4.21 with a single digit change or without it at all.

Can we have it for 4.25 please?

1 Like

Hi Hevedy,

I’m quite new to ue4 and saw this plugin, it looks amazing and couldn’t wait to try it out, but I kept getting rebuild error with 4.25 (try rebuilding manually, it says), so silly me read your post and thought I could single digit change the version number in the .uplugin and force install it to no avail, ofcourse :slight_smile:

I would really appreciate if you could let us know how you upgraded the plugin version from 4.15 to 4.21, and I’d be more than happy to contribute by upgrading the plugin version myself every once in a while and upload it here when a new ue4 version gets released!! :slight_smile:

Extremely thankful for your great work Hevedy and Ali Akbar, can’t wait to use this plugin!! :smiley:
Sincerely,
Josef (an ambitious newbie in ue4)

This indeed appears a productivity booster, if this was available for 4.27 or even 4.26, that would be great. In fact the author could even put this in marketplace. This is such an obvious usecase, one wonders should the engine not have it in its native UI? The scroll to rotate as you place actor, that appeared sooo cool .