Hand Seal Animset : Volume 1 [Coming Soon - August 1st, 2022]

Marketplace URL: Hand Seal Animset : Volume 1 in Animations - UE Marketplace

Hi everyone!

I am very pleased to announce the introduction of the Hand Seal Animset : Volume 1 pack to the marketplace. It has been accepted by Epic Games and is slated for release come August 1st, 2022.

I hope you like it :yum:

Features:

• 44 additive animation sequences (PLUS 14 poses for a total of 58)
  • Sequences are in these categories: Ready to Seal, Seal to Ready, Ready to Idle
  • 1 Idle animation
  • 1 Idle to Ready animation
  • 24 high quality AAA icons (12 in diamond and 12 in circle versions) to go with each seal, with each seal representing a property (PNGs included)
    • Bird: Wind
    • Dog: Water
    • Tiger: Fire
    • Serpent: Earth
    • Ox: Lightning
    • Rat: Shadows
    • Rabbit: Speed
    • Dragon: Corruption (Darkness)
    • Ram: Support (Heal, Buff)
    • Monkey: Purity (Light)
    • Boar: Poison
    • Horse: Paralysis
  • 29 Montage Examples
  • 1 Simple Material, 13 Material Instances

Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes

Number of Animations: 44

Animation types: In-place (These animations work best as additive animations, so you can use them while your character is running or fighting or anything else)

Supported Development Platforms:

Windows: Yes

Animator: Ryan Pagano
Concept Artist: Katsiaryna Palonnikava

Image Renders:

Both Naruto and Nioh were used as references.

Next: Jutsu Activation Animations, JJK…

You can always dm me on Discord: @anonymous_user_7ad5a305#9805
Uploading: Seal Textures.png…

3 Likes

Hey there @Maxx_Rexx!

Hope you’re doing well and having a wonderful week so far.

As the person that used to sit at the lunch table and watch my friends make these hand signals, there was a ton of nerdy happiness watching this. Do you have plans to add more hand movements in the future?

Hey, how are you?

Yeah, it was a dream come true to get these done as well. You don’t know how many years of my childhood I spent forming hand seals :sweat_smile:.

So yes, there’s a hint at the bottom of the post about what to expect for Volume 2. But before that, Jutsu Activation Animations are next.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Quick bump for visibility.

Added new images and more accurate information.

1 Like

Ah, the memories! This…is…Awesome! I never learned any of the hand seals with any kind of accuracy. However, I would pretend with my brother and call out random or made-up jutsu with my own inaccurate hand seals! LOL! :joy: Crush Brother Jutsu!

Shadow Clone Jutsu on the screenshot! LOL! Was it challenging at all to accumulate the hand seals and then rig them to the skeleton? It seems time-consuming and definitely a work of determination and passion! Amazing work! We eagerly look forward to your progress with this!

:smile: yeah, I think a lot of us were and arguably still are making hand seals. It’s just love for the anime series.

I’m just the idea guy so to speak. The talent this time was Ryan Pagano. He’s really good. Gabe life to the ideas.

We’re looking to do the JJK seals too, so we’ll take all the good luck wishes we can get. And your money :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Launch in 2 days. Be. Excited. :100:

1 Like

We’re live people!

I sincerely can’t wait to see (and play) what’s created with this pack.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Yaaaaay! Congratulations on the drop! :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

1 Like

On Sale NOW!

2 Likes