Hand painted terrain textures vol. 1

Hello Unreal developers!

I just wanted to let you know about my Terrain Texture pack On the Unreal Trello board!

Inside you will find all the textures you need to create a compelling hand painted terrain. included in the package is 8 textures and 10 weeds to bring your environment to life!

I like the look. Reminds me of Secret of Mana on the Super Nintendo. Voted awhile back.

Thank you so much Necrophob30, I loved the Mana series growing up! That means a lot to me!

I’m not so sure I understand the Trello board systeme, but I hope 4 days is enough to get a couple vote and get this asset on the market!

How long has it been on the Trello board? You generally want to bring attention to it as soon as, or before, it goes up. Good luck.

It’s been there a while. I have to admit, I wasn’t on the ball with this one! But now I will know for future submissions!

I was wondering, is it badly seen to resubmit an asset if it fails to get in? I’ve noticed a lot of mistakes I did with this entry. For example my screen shots and the description of my item are a little on the weak side and I would like to change them if I got a chance to resubmit in the future. But are people going to get annoyed to see the same asset again on the Trello boards? Would Unreal even consider my entry?

Also, is there a way to tell Unreal what screenshot I would like displayed as the main image? I was a bit disappointed that they chose the 2nd image rather then my first since i thought it was more representative of my package. On the other hand I think its also my fault, I shouldn’t put images I don’t think are good enough.

Hello people!

Last day to go vote on the Trello board for my Hand Painted Terrain Textures!! It would mean the world to me to be able to sell on the market place and really I need all the help I can get form you guys! Hope you guys like my submission!

I really love this texture pack, seems very friendly feeling. I could definitely see myself making a game rendered in hand painted visuals like this. You got my vote already

Thank so so much Hakabane, every vote counts!! Only one hour left for everyone to vote!!

Hello everyone! I’m unsure if Unreal accepted my asset or not, but to whom ever was interested in getting there hands on that this texture pack, it is available on my Website for only 10$! And right now you can use this MERRY10 coupon to get 10$ off your next 20$ purchase! But this code expires on the 1st of January, so get your 3D assets while they are still hot!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Bad news everyone, My textures didn’t get trough to the Unreal Market Place :c

BUT! I’ve learned a lot from the experience and I definitely know a couple things I can change to make my next submission more awesome for you guys! If you still want to get your hands on those textures, you can get them on my website :

On an other note… Do any of you know if it is possible to resubmit the same asset but with all new description and screenshots? I realized that my screenshot weren’t at the top of my assets game and I definitely could of done more promo to generate more interest. What do you guys think, Would it annoy people more than anything else?

Thank you so much to all the people that voted and hopefully you will be seeing more of me on the Unreal Market Place very soon!