Hair groom not binding properly in 5.4

I have hair that I bought on Marketplace, and when I go through the steps to apply this to my Metahuman, the hair ends up at her feet. The pivot point for the hair is in the center of where the skull would be. The pivot point for the MH is between her feet, which includes the FaceMesh, hence why the hair ends up at her feet. The FaceMesh is the only mesh that is listed on the character that makes sense to bind with. I don’t see anywhere that there’s a list of bones, such as the skull, that would make far better sense to connect the hair to, as the head can move around the presumed pivot in the skull in addition to the pivot point on the ground.

Videos I’ve watched on how to make hair on a Metahuman still bring me back to this same problem. What am I missing? One person wrote, “You can just add another groom and place it on normally.” Every single video I’ve watch shows the exact same steps, and I’ve followed them in detail and get the same results every single time.

I’ve been stuck on this problem for almost 2 weeks now, and watched numerous videos, read documentation, but still have no answers. I’m beyond frustrated.

I think that you need to attach you groom component to an head socket. you can find how this socket is called my created a betahuman an searching for socket in the groom comp