Hacker linked his PS4 to my PC account

Hi,

I am in desperate need of help, especially from the Epic Staff. This hacker has somehow got into my account and linked his PS4 to my Fortnite account. He doesn’t change the password, but every time I change it he still gets in, I have tried to email the customer support but I get no response after 5 days. Every time I am playing the game this guy kicks me out because he is logging in. I need help asap.

Thanks in Advance!

Hey there Skazinovic,

I am sorry you’re running into issues, contacting Customer Service is a very smart thing to do. I also HIGHLY recommend you turn on 2-Factor (or Multi-Factor) authentication. Here is an article that can assist: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/protecting-your-epic-account?lang=en-US

Also, for issues relating to Fortnite, your best bet is to check out the Fortnite forums

Send that information to sony as well. Because they linked that account I would be willing to bet sony can track the owner.

Thanks for the replies guys, I have enabled 2-Factor hopefully it will work in the future. - Yeah, I’m gonna contact sony as well, thanks for the advice!