Hack and Slash Solo Project

Just something I’m working on in my spare time…

Looks like a good stress reliever as-is ha. I like the “world rift” in some instances on attack. Keep the project alive & GL :wink:

Amazing work! The animations look really nice. I want to ask one question, how do you manage hit reactions logic of the enemies? The pushing away of enemy characters when attacked

Looks amazing did you do the animations, or are they just assets?

[FONT=Times New Roman]i like it. please change the music haha.

Hello,

I like the clean, stylish graphical design of this version!

I’ve noticed you’ve iterated a lot on the gameplay and graphics design, each iteration seems to be better than the last one, which really shows your dedication to this game!

Looking forward to the final version of this game and keep up the good work! =)

Thanks man… Totally dedicated… Hardware problems right now… Psu is gone… Put in an old one but need an adapter for the gpu… Gonna take ages to get here… Just when things were picking up…

I use a vinterp… To push the enemy away from the player a certain amount of units…

Making a procedurally generated cyberpunk city…

Over forty fps on a five year old nearly dead mid range rig

You are not gonna believe this **** lads… Seventeen year old psu powering a five year old computer running this… Its ****ing nuts… Its like a computer miracle… Technomancer for the win…heart of xion…

Awesome job dude, your game is looking freaking awesome :cool:

I loved the melee combat animations.

Keep up the good work :smiley:

Bosses and stuff

More bosses trying to get the feeling right…

New enemy types… Shock guy and brute…
Brute isn’t apparent in this video, he’s slightly bugged…
New particles… Throw sword, distortion ghost,
New moves… Powerslash and stun and beat down and beat down finisher…
​​​​​​Audio tweaks…
Various other improvements…

Re-design of Troy Hayder

This looks really interesting, great work so far!
I really like the sense of weight to the characters. It looks really satisfying to land a hit.