Guys I Have one question

This Lyra Starter Game Assets [animations, vfx & meshes] I Can use my own games. I am mean I can use and I can sell my game on EpicStore or itch.io any site use your asset? ​

Lyra Starter Game

Hey there @Royday! Learning projects are available for commercial use, and even encouraged as to teach you proper development practices! I would however recommend to avoid retaining too much of the Lyra character and weapon art assets, as they are meant to be replaced as is.

https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/article/How-can-I-use-the-products-I-ve-purchased-from-the-Marketplace-or-Learn-Tab?language=en_US

That said it’s rather easy to swap out the characters and even make them modular! Here’s a video on it!

Disclaimer: One or more of these links are unaffiliated with Epic Games. Epic Games is not liable for anything that may occur outside of this Unreal Engine domain. Please exercise your best judgment when following links outside of the forums.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.