Grouping Variables in Blueprints

This would be just a really nice QOL change. Adding the ability to group my variables into “folders” per se in the My Blueprint tab could make a whole world of difference for organising projects into less of a list of messy information.

You can already do this with categories:
image image

2 Likes

How did i not know this was a thing?! Thank you!

Or maybe it’s because you don’t try hard enough.

Every demo Epic has released is freely available to you. Every sample project Epic has made is freely available to you. Every line of documentation is freely available to you. Every instructional video Epic has made is freely available to you. Every character from Paragon is freely available to you. Every MetaHuman from the MetaHuman demo is freely available to you. Every asset from Quixel Megascans is freely available to you. Every line of source code that even makes the engine possible in the first place is freely available to you. Everything you need to use this engine to it’s full extent is freely available to you.

Blaming Epic Games (a company whose engine has been used in countless commercial and independent projects for two decades) for your apparent blindness is insane.

Yep, that does happen a lot.

Frequently Asked Questions - Unreal Engine
I know that’s probably what you meant, but hey, they are literal FAQs.

If you mean in terms of beginner tutorials, quick tips, and cheat sheets, those all exist already.