Grief Trigger - A 3 Year Indie Project.

Hi everyone,

Today I announced my first commercial game: Grief Trigger, a game about putting grief in an overdue grave. I’ve done the lion’s share of this game myself (design, code, narrative, some animation) and directed character artists, voice actors, a composer, and animator over the course of 3 years to finish it.

Here’s a brief gameplay trailer. If you like what you see, you can check out the rest on the website. Hope you guys like it!

1 Like

Greetings, @Trifecta5; I hope you’re doing well! I am so impressed by the stunning gameplay trailer for your first commercial game, “Grief Trigger.” The powerful message you convey through your design, inspired by the loss you have experienced, is genuinely moving (my deepest condolences :bouquet:).

It’s clear that you have put three years of hard work, dedication, and passion into creating this incredible game, and I applaud you for it. Congratulations on your amazing achievement and on making it this far in your journey! Without hesitation, I have wish-listed your game, and I am excited to follow any updates you have in the future. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Zezkaii! I’m glad the game resonated with you, and the wish list is greatly appreciated!!

Keep an eye on the game’s socials for updates (links on the website) :wink:

1 Like