Graphics Packs: Item Shop/Battlepass:: Opportunity for different graphics, for different audiences

Graphics packs would be cool for Fortnite IMO.
I think it will attract more players and keep the audience alive and continuous by allowing for end-users/players to see the graphics they will/want to see :wink:

Plus I think it will be really fun and cool :stuck_out_tongue:

*Outfits, pickaxes, gliders, wraps, contrails should stay the same graphics, along with movement, but being able to see the game (such as: trees, rocks, structures, and such) in a different perspective would be pretty cool.

*I take no credit for these videos, besides reference :wink:

To do this:

Fortnite the game would have to shift to skeletal with (default graphics) as the [display graphics] over the skeletal objects/map.
*Thus being skeletal, you will be able to shift graphics accordingly. Kinda like skins/outfits :slight_smile:
Unless the map and such are skeletal already :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope this helps or sounds cool :slight_smile:
#Absorb Every Game :stuck_out_tongue:
#Rated (E → M) Graphics? :wink:
*Could change Fortnite’s Rating from T for teen to rated [E → M], or [E → T] is what the game rating should currently be because of all the rated [E] Game Modes :wink:
**Here’s a post of why and how Fortnite can change their game rating to [E → T], which could also lock down Graphics Packs and potentially shift Fortnite’s game rating to [E → M]

Could Re-Release Fortnite’s →

• Chapter 1 Graphics [Battlepass for: (1st) Release] *Recommendation
  • Chapter 2 Graphics *Shop Purchasable
  • Chapter 3 Graphics *Shop Purchasable
  • Chapter 4 Graphics *Shop Purchasable

Could release different graphical skins as well if Graphics Packs drop ;)…

• Ultra-Realistic Jonesy :wink:

*When in game you’ll potentially be able to tell what graphics they are viewing on the enemies’ screen by what skin their wearing :stuck_out_tongue:
**Plus aren’t all graphics rated E? for an Ultra-Realistic Jonesy :p, since gameplay visuals are rated [M] for example? :slight_smile: idk :stuck_out_tongue: if you’d like to correct me on this lmk :wink:

@RickisThirsty Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like

Rated [M] Graphics for blood:

• Blue blood for shield
  • Red blood for white/green health

Could apply to: Battle Royale/Zero Build/Reload and all-other game modes/islands by Epic?
*Cause I know creative has a different setup :wink: unless you can include creative as well, then that would be pretty cool :wink: