Graphic card help(AMD Radeon HD 6670)

Hey guys,
I have a question. I dont know if the UE4 works with my graphic card. I have the AMD Radeon HD 6670 and hope that I don´t have to buy a new card.
Ty for the help. And sry if my english is not the best :).

Hey jojays,

If you haven’t already, you can see the Recommended Specifications for using UE4 here: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums

The Graphics card that you are currently using, after looking at the benchmark comparisons between the 2 cards (your card and the recommended), is below what is recommended. It is hard to say whether or not the Engine is going to have full capabilities and performance based on the GPU you have now. It is also possible that the Editor will run very slowly and possibly crash based on the rating of your card. Since the launch of 4.1, the Editor has been heavily reliant on the GPU since there was a large rendering update. With the launch of 4.1.1, A bit a pressure was taken off of the GPU, but there is still a bit of stress placed on the Graphics card. You can always give it a shot and see how your PC responds to UE4 and you could then cancel if it is too difficult to use. There is no penalty for canceling your subscription.

Hope that helps out a bit and have a great day!

I have a Radeon HD 6670, and the engine runs a bit slow. With the [FONT=Courier New]r.GraphicsAdapter = -2 option set, in the 4.2.1 editor I can get 40fps on the blank template scene in unlit mode, after removing the chairs and replacing the reflecting surface with a matte surface. But as soon as I run the game, I get about 16 fps.

In summary, you can edit things, and compile, etc… as long as you edit them in Unlit mode. But it’s fairly chunky. The GPU is taking the most time when running [FONT=Courier New]stat UNIT.

To be clear, you mean run the game from inside UnrealEd?