GPU crashes after 4.26.1

Hi :slight_smile:
I recently upgraded my engine from 4.26 to 4.26.1. Since then, my current project crashes every time after building light at 47% when “Encondig Textures: Denoising and transcoding lightmaps”.
I’m rendering with new Unreal GPU Lightmass and i’ve never had a similar problem before. I did not make any modifications, just update.

Error code:
Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/Array.h] [Line: 674] Array index out of bounds: 4096 from an array of size 4096
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_GPULightmass
UE4Editor_GPULightmass
UE4Editor_GPULightmass
UE4Editor_GPULightmass
UE4Editor_GPULightmass
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

-Deleting Intermediate folder and verifying Engine didn’t work.
-Migrating whole level to a new project didn’t work.
-Deleting almost everything in my scene (foliage actors, landscape, meshes…) and releasing a considerable amount of memory on my computer didn’t work.
-Nvidia drivers and Windows updates are up to date.
-Render a new empty project with starter content does work.

I have been trying desperately to fix it for at least two weeks with no success. I have tried almost everything…
Has anyone had a similar experience since the last update? If anyone can suggest me a solution, it would be welcome.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

hi,i have the same question,do u fix it?

Hey,
The problem was being caused by the Landscape (by removing it completely I was able to build the light).
It was a huge terrain that I had been working on for months, so I wouldn’t dare consider it a “solution”. Basically this has killed my project.

I hope you have better luck.