gpTIM : your VERSE CoPilot !

Most esteemed Verse warriors,

I’m partially honored to present you the first version of

GPTIM™ : VERSE Co-Pilot

A custom GPT I started building a while ago as a fun educational tool to help with VERSE onboarding and tinkering

GPTIM can help with Verse syntax and in its current V1 form is a fun interactive way to prototype and troubleshoot Verse scripts!

I will keep improving it, so feel free to use it and share with me suggestions to make it better!

(I’m currently training an offline, far more specialized hence more efficient version, if you want to help or have crazy ideas please get in touch!)

Since it’s very prone to hallucinations, I pondered for a while before sharing it… but it’s proving to be actually helpful, so it would have been a pity to keep it just for me!

Enjoy!

Enea

2 Likes

This is pretty cool, “one day” when learning verse becomes more of a priority for me, it should help immensly

I recon you should submit a community tutorial for this, with the biggest benefit being to keep your work readily available for people looking through the tutorials, rather than becoming submerged in the forum depths.

1 Like

@Hardcawcanary thank you for the tip!
It would be actually useful, I figured most people are still not familiar with prompt engineering and feedback loops with GPTs… so… tutorial will do!

1 Like