Got this error, any help?

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/Licor/Documents/Unreal Projects/Section_01/Section_01.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
WARNING: Exception while generating include data for UE4Editor: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.
Binding IntelliSense data… 0%@progress ‘Binding IntelliSense data…’ 50%
WARNING: Exception while generating include data for Section_01Editor: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.
Binding IntelliSense data… 50%@progress ‘Binding IntelliSense data…’ 100%
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.

it literally tells you 3 times what the problem is

I “literally” tried to Install Windows SDK v8.1 and reinstalled Visual Studio can I have some real help? instead of you pointing out obvious things?

nowhere in your op do you say ANYTHING about trying to install SDK 8.1 already. You literally copy pasted an error log with no other information and said please help. so with the information you provided us, telling you to install SDK 8.1 is the only valid form of help. we are not mind readers!
when you say you tried to install 8.1, what do you mean? did it install? did it fail? are you using 2015 or 2017? engine version? binary or source? so many things you could tell us so we can help you and you choose to get snippy instead.

I **installed **Windows SDK 8.1, it also told me Windows SDK 10 is being installed even though I chose 8.1
I am using Visual Studio 2017
my Unreal engine version is the latest 4.19.0
not Entirely sure what you mean by Binary or Source

But you shouldn’t make assumptions that I do not know how to read, perhaps there is more to my problem.
I am aware that you are not mind-readers and I realise I shouldn’t have assumed that you are.

Fixed. Just reset the pc and reload UE4.

Aha. It seems I need Windows 10 SDK kit to develop windows App which makes sense why I got the error. The Dev environment thinks you are making windows apps within UE4.

Allan if you have 8.1 I don’t know why it doesn’t work. Update it again? Give the PC a fresh reset?

Im downloading Windows SDK 10 and its a 3GB download.