Goran Composer for Hire

My name is and I’m looking for an open project as a music composer. I’m looking for freelance positions with official contract.

Samples:

You can hear a two of my tracks here, these are part of the most recent project,

Experience:

10 years live music experience: guitar, piano, harmonica and singing.

5 years studio production experience: virtual instruments, DAW softwares

**Style and goals:
Orchastrared fantasy or real world drama soundtrack for a story based game/movie. This fantasy/drama could be in the space or beetween elves and orcs or just takes place in the boring life of a boy, anything. I can provide music wich gives depth for your story.

Full album soundtrack suits best for me, possibly with a few singed song if you would like to have.

If you need more information or more sample track, write me please.

Hardware and software:

I have my own home studio, and am experienced using DAW software and several highest quality virtual instruments. I like to work with hybrid compositions, so partially real, partially virtual instrument.
Compensation:**

Negotiable. Depends on the complexity of the material, and the number of songs requested. (full album soundtrack comes with discount)

Standard rate:
75 euro/minute (without buyout licence)
300 euro/minute (with exclusive rights)

What you get for this price is quality and worthy, an unique. If you need composition with full live orchestra,it could be done also.

**How to contact me: in e-mail:

(sending the thread up)