GoogleVR layout visible if stereo is off on iOS

hi Darthlogan did u find any solution ?? im stuck for like a month !!

Yes, i followed advice and comment the line he recommended from .cpp in the source and it worked.
Let me know if you need a better explanation.

hiii Darthlogan thx a lot for ur replay !! im going to try it i just have one question before i do it did u use the source version of unreal ? thank youu

thxxx a lottttttttt i will try it :smiley:

No, i use the launcher one. Even tho, all plugins have their sources, so you can mess and play with them. You need to make the change recommends and then compile it. To compile, move a copy of the GoogleVR plugin inside your project. And BACKUP YOUR PROJECT!!!. Then build your game and the plugin will compile on the mac.
Be sure you keep all the path correctly and everything will work.

his @anonymous_user_518be55b im really sorry to ask y a lot of question but im stuck and still new to unreal :confused: i have tried to move the plugin under the project folder and change the code and rebuild it but once i open the project and active google VR and reboot the engine i get this error (attached image ) , i maybe missed the part u said about the paths ? what should i change in them ? i really appreciate ur help and sorry to ask so much question thxx

232105-screen-shot-2018-02-27-at-001038.png

Hit me with a mail account, ill send you my compiled plugins.

thank youuu a milliom time , its poorsi21@gmail.com .

Just sent you the edited and compiled UE4-.a and UE4–IOS-Shipping.a to your email with instructions. sorry for the delay in my response.

Hello all,

I’ve logged this issue as

Thanks to those who posted their workarounds!

Hello , am also having issues with GoogleVr UI on iOS, do you have the binaries .a for 4.18.3 ? also what about Crashes when on Appstore? You say we need to build our project for iOS on UE4 Source? then replace .a files and then? package again from source? i did not fully managed to understand your method can please provide clear step instructions? thank you!!