google play service does not connect

Hello,
I tried everything but nothing works
I also tried this:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/community-content-tools-and-tutorials/61170-integrate-google-play-services-with-blueprint

After several tests I see that the blueprint element “show external login ui” executes the output “on failure” instead of “on success”
I filled all the boxes (distribution signing, google play services)
My game is in beta, it is in published status and the google services are also in publisher status.

What can I do? please

please help me

Here are the steps you should do:

1. Configure project for Google Play Services if you haven’t
  2. Enable Google Play Support
  3. Enter your app id which matches the package name from Google Play developer console
  4. Enter Google Play license key from developer console
  5. Fill in distribution signing information; place the keystore file in your project’s Build/Android
  6. In Packaging project settings turn on For Distribution (you can’t connect without a signed distribution build)
  7. Use “Show External Login UI” node in blueprint

You can enable extra logging in the logcat to help diagnose issues; see here: Debugging Your Android Games  |  Play Games Services  |  Google Developers

hello, thanks for answering
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 all your suggestions as I explained were already implemented.
Also my game is already on the playstore in beta version for the testers. (so my signature key is already filled in)

the blueprint element “show external login ui” executes the output “on failure” instead of “on success”
I do not understand why?

I tried the link: Debugging Your Android Games  |  Play Games Services  |  Google Developers
But then I really do not understand how I can fix my problem with its data (sorry)

Enable logging, run your app and capture the logcat, then look for any errors it reports with the login.

thank you
With adb logcat I saw that there was a problem with: ID clients OAuth 2.0
(the link did not happen, no authorization. Weird)
I created a new application on playstore and it all works
thank you

I am currently having the same issues logging into google play services. i did a log and i found this “External UI not supported by the current online subsystem” any idea what that means?

Yeah, that means your subsystem setting is not set correctly in your engine or project files. Im running into this issue too. I want to use the IOS game center account for saving and loading but I can only do that when the subsytem is set to “IOS” but I also want a multiplayer cross platform game which can only be done when the subsytem is set to NULL.

I ran into this issue as well in the past, see https://udn.unrealengine.com/questio…subsystem.html.