Google Play Loggin

Anyone have any more luck solving the Google Play platform login issues? I get the screen now but the process returns failure 100% of the time even after I select my tester account.

I had the login return fail problem. Made changes found all over the forums relating to this (additions to proguard-project.txt, etc.), the one that finally did it:

Add to MyProject.build.cs:

if (Target.Platform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Android)
{
PrivateDependencyModuleNames.Add(“OnlineSubsystem”);
PrivateDependencyModuleNames.Add(“OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay”);
}

Also: added AndroidEngine.ini: Android Compile Errors - Mobile - Epic Developer Community Forums

1 Like

Bumping an old thread here. Days of relentless Google searches and I’m still unable to login to Google Play. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Currently, I’m able to bring up the Google Play window, but it stops short of displaying an actual login. It quickly displays a “busy circle” and then fails the login. Thanks.

I would look at the logcat output. You may need to enable logging (see here: https://developers.google.com/games/services/android/logging)

Hey, for any one having this issue, try publishing google play services from play google. Since you can publish your test/beta/game without publishing google play services, thus your game wouldn’t receive any feedback.

I have been reading all this thread in search of a solution to my problem, I have been trying to solve this problem for weeks, I have all the connections working, in fact in play games the achievements and leaderboards are shown but I cannot see the google play games login screen, I have followed many tutorials and nothing has worked for me, hopefully one day I can find a solution, if so, maybe I will upload a tutorial to youtube because honestly there is not much about this problem and surely the same has happened to many people