Google AR Core and Android API 33 compatibility question in UE 4.23.1

Hello,

I’m using a translator, so the words may be awkward.

I’m currently developing an AR application using Unreal Engine 4.23.1, chosen specifically to avoid errors present in versions after 4.24. My project needs to comply with Google Play Store’s requirements, which include targeting API level 33 or above. However, I’ve encountered a significant issue when using Google AR Core in this setup.

Upon configuring my project to target API level 33, as required for Google Play Store submissions, initiating the AR session (Start AR Session) triggers a warning to update Google AR Core. This warning effectively prevents the AR session from starting, leaving me unable to proceed with my development.

Given the constraints of my project and the need to use UE 4.23.1 while targeting API level 33, I’m seeking advice on how to successfully integrate Google AR Core without encountering the update prompt that halts the AR session.

Is there a workaround or a specific configuration that allows for the use of Google AR Core with API level 33 in Unreal Engine 4.23.1? Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.