Good quality plant models

Hi There, i can’t seem to find any good quality interior house plant models for UE5. tried to import them from blender but the fbx seems to have some problems with transparent materials.

Does anyone know where i can get some good quality plant models?

Would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey Ritterbecks!

You can find some really good options on the UE Marketplace! Not all of them are free of course, but there are definitely some options from free to pretty cheap!

Did you try the megascans stuff?

thanks for taking the time to answer! will definitely check it out.

thank you for taking the time to answer :slight_smile:
the megascans house plant models arent good enough for what i want to achieve…

thanks for the tip though!

1 Like

Hi Ritterbecks, when you say not good enough could you elaborate on your needs?

You are likely to run into a cost vs. quality issue here as typically high quality assets will have associated high quality costs with rare artists generously giving away high quality assets from time to time.

You can check Sketchfab.com which has a mix of plants modeled traditionally or from photogrammetry scans.

Here’s my curated plant collection:

The best “bang for your buck” on high detailed plants will likely be 3dsky.org as they have a fixed price of $7USD regardless of model being sold. Therefore, with $35 you could get yourself 5 hero assets for an interior scene.

Keep in mind you may run into some optimization needs with any asset not already setup for the engine/real-time use but that path will likely get you the 3D detail quality you are after…

Hope that helps!

All models from Globe Plants are high quality and easy to work with. The team also make custom models quickly at a reasonable price.

Speedtree.com sells very high-quality plant models. I’ve found that a handful of trees, bushes, and flowers is plenty for the average model.
Their Packs, selling multiple models together, are the best deals.
https://store.speedtree.com/speedtree-store/filters/product_cat/games-library/?orderby=popularity