Good online courses to learn C++ for UE4?

I’ve been Using UE4 for 2 years now, focusing 100% of my energy on the artistic side and procrastinating learning to code, Even my BP skills are very basic. It must be a year ago now that I started working along with a (generic ‘Hello world’) C++ tutorial series on YouTube by ‘TheNewBoston’, I was doing pretty well with no issues, moving along at a nice pace but after i got about half way through i just didn’t see how i could apply it to the engine and gave up. I think it’s about time i put my nose to the grindstone and learn to code for once and for all. Can anyone recommend any good online courses out there with all i need to know in one place? YouTube and Forum posts are pretty inefficient and messy when comes to learning something from scratch IMO.

Any help would would be greatly appreciated, as would any tips or advice when it comes to learning this from scratch! :slight_smile:

Ben Tristam’s ‘The Unreal Engine Developer Course’ at Udemy.com is really good at teaching C++ and UE4. Our very own Rama is involved with this as well. I’d wait for it to go on sale which it seems to do quite often.

It is actually on sale right now!! For me it is only ten dollars at: https://www.udemy.com/unrealcourse/

Is that course for complete beginners as I don’t have knowledge of Unreal Engine and language use in it
. Please suggest me