I have created some rooms in my level with several static meshes from StarterContent. If I move nearby I can see through the connection areas for about one frame (hard to describe, see the video below).
I have checked:
- there is no gap between the meshes
- tried disabling rendering options like motion blur, ambient occlusion, anti aliasing (Temporal AA, FXAA), …
- remove lights (sky light, directional light)
- clearing the cache and rebuild lighting
- packaging everything and running it standalone
- rebuild geometry
- rebuild LODs
but none of the above helped. Does anyone have any ideas?
It is only happening during play, not in the editor.