Glitch when using mouse input to look around

Hi,guys i have made a first person shooter game with blue prints.The game is in development process and i have noticed a kind of glitch in it.“When I try to move my mouse quickly to look around the level,the gun and first person hand started to glitch as shown in this video”. LINK .As I am a beginner in Ue4 ,I didn’t know much about it,So any help would be grateful,If you need to know anything about the project just tell me.Thanks in advance.

We might help a bit more if you can show us your character blueprint.

But it looks like that you are feeding wrong values to the “Add Controller Yaw Input”.

Actually,the problem is not that the chracter is acting weird like moving weirldy,the problem is when i try to move it quickly by rolling the mouse fast,so the gun and arms show kind of flickering or glitch whatever you wanna say.If i move the mouse right and left slowly or at normal speed no flickering is observed.“This was just to tell you that it is not a input problem but a graphics problem”.I have attached the picof character blueprint in which i set the yaw, if you want to look at the complete blueprint just tell me i will post it.By the way thanks for the quick reply.

Actually,the problem is not that the chracter is acting weird like moving weirldy,the problem is when i try to move it quickly by rolling the mouse fast,so the gun and arms show kind of flickering or glitch whatever you wanna say.If i move the mouse right and left slowly or at normal speed no flickering is observed.“This was just to tell you that it is not a input problem but a graphics problem”.I have attached the pic of character blueprint in which i set the yaw, if you want to look at the complete blueprint just tell me i will post it.By the way thanks for the quick reply.

I’ve dealt with this same issue before with the Flying template. There seems to be an issue with rotations in UE4 that causes the actor to rotate counter clockwise to 0 rather than go full clockwise past 360. I may be wrong, but I’ve only ever experienced this kind of issue in UE4 and UDK when I tried programming the same 3rd person lerping camera.
I believe there were solutions on the old UDK forums, but you’d have to go searching. Sorry I can’t really help though.

Oh thanks for your reply,Does the udk solution would work on ue4,and do you have any idea how to solve this issue cause many modern games are built with unreal engine and they don’t have such issue ,is the issue because of blueprints or this is the bug of unreal,anyway i just need to fix it.So any solution would be greeted.