Hi all, I’m working on a few post-process shaders for UE4 and I was wondering if people here would be interested for something like this on the Markeplace. I already had good feedback via Twitter.
[EDIT] The package is now available : https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/sci-fi-and-glitch-post-process
Summary : 16 post-process shaders/materials to simulate glitch, monitors and some special effects.
The goal is also to provide a bit of documentation to see how to optimize and combine some effects (because not all the shaders will be mixable together). All the materials have a global intensity control that allow to blend in and out the effect. Most of the effects should also be blendable via the post-process volume blend radius (some effects are unfortunately not compatible).
**Content ** :
- Sharpen (Blend between two sharpen preset)
- Lens distortion (Inverted barrel)
- Chromatic radial blur and Radial blur (with performance and size controls)
- Underwater (Screen distortion + TriPlanar caustic projection from camera)
- Broken glass (distortion based on normal map + progressive blending)
- Frozen glass (distortion + progressive blending)
- Pixelate & Posterize
- Diffrence & Color offset (Grayscale and Inverted grayscale after mid-values)
- Pulse force (horizontal force wave that distort the scene/screen)
- Pulse Wallhack (Pulse that project a grid in TriPlanar + show objects hidden behind walls)
- TV CRT Monitor simulation (with flickering and scan-line)
- Screen glitch (image offset, pixelate and stretch)
- Bump map (bas-relief simulation + glitch)
- ASCII (Convert screen into lines of text based on a charset, 2 are currently available)
- Dithering classic (Cluster Dot, Bayer, Halfton and Blue noise)
- Dithering glitch (Broken dithering that offset colors in grayscale)
[FONT=Arial Black]Note : the anamorphic bloom requires an engine modification for the moment and will not be included in this project.