Glass with Decals help

one of the mask’s point is the Opacity Mask Channel Which you can Make it Make It more Glassy … it is Possible To Do That

I would like to reiterate the question the guy above asked, how is your material semi translucent with the masked mode?
It doesn’t work in UE5.3. If the opacity mask variable is greater than the “Opacity clip value” in the material details, it’s fully opaque; if it’s less than that, it’s invisible.

i edited the Post To making Opacity Work You need To Sure Your AA Selected On MSAA

For anyone for whom the second option (the MSAA one) didn’t work, please check if forward shading is activated in your project settings

Could you please explain in more detail?
I have tried to follow your methods and it does not make sense when I follow along.

• “Note 1. Engine Just Modify the Masked For Decals Which They Have Opacity Above " 0.4 " … (Care About That)”

Do you mean on the objects material or the decals material? Because I thought a decals material had to be Deferred decal?

• “Note 3 : :point_right: You Have To Go Edit > Project Setting > Rendering > Anti-Aliasing Method To MSAA ( For Working Opacity Mask Between 0 and 1”

Changeing that did not appear to do anything to my scene.

If you could pretty please list out the exact steps I would greatly appreciate it. My apologies its just not making sense the way it is worded to me currently.

i took a screen shot and i uploaded there too ,
on overall , the projects are on TAA which is the Default AA setting
BUT this taktik just works on MSAA Rendering

why MSAA ?
IF we have a glass and we want to Spray an Decal on it … its will not render Because our Glass is type of Translucency or Additive
so we have to make the glass on Mask Blend Mode which is Opacity mask > 0.4 make it available for Get Spray Decal on it

its All About Decals On Glasses