Give me a transparent button in UEFN!

Hello UEFN Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to discuss a challenge that many designers, including myself, are facing with UEFN. Currently, there isn’t an option to create fully transparent buttons within the available button style presets. This limitation significantly hampers our ability to design unique and seamless UI experiences.

We believe it would be incredibly beneficial to include a transparent button option in the design presets. Even better, introducing a feature that allows us to fully customize buttons by specifying different textures for normal, hover, and click states would be a game-changer. This flexibility would greatly enhance our ability to create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.

Thank you for considering this request. We’re excited to see how UEFN continues to evolve and look forward to any improvements that make the tool even more powerful for designers and developers.

Best regards,

@namito373 Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like