Git plugin causes random crashes

I enabled the git plugin and got random crashes. The stack trace was inside git plugin. I had to disable it.

Hey -

Could you elaborate on the crashes you were getting with the plugin? What were you doing when the crash occurred? Did these crashes occur in an empty project? After disabling the plugin were you able to continue without crashing? Can you post the callstack and log file from the crash for additional information?

Cheers

It crashes when idle it seems. I have submitted crash reports. I disabled the plugin and it stops crashing. I didn’t save the stack trace. Just figured I would report it here too.

I’ve not been able to reproduce an idle crash after enabling the Git plugin. Can you reproduce the crash and send us the log files from the project’s Saved/Logs folder?

Hey -

We’ve not heard from you in a few days. I will be marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes however if you are still having problems with the Git plugin feel free to add a comment to reopen the post and we will continue investigating.

Cheers