Gigabyte GeForce vs EVGA GeForce? Which one is stronger?

Between the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050Ti OC Graphics Card and EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU, which card would be more advantageous if I’m going to continue to use Unreal Engine? I’m not much of a tech person and the folks in the store always want to sell you the most expensive stuff, even if you don’t need it.

Specific brands (like EVGA/Gigabyte) rarely matter, sometimes there can be issues but check Newegg reviews or Amazon reviews and look for the one with a higher rating.
In that specific case the 1050 Ti is more powerful, and it just comes down to how much you want to spend. The Ti is the next model up (for example the 1080 Ti is more powerful than the 1080)

Thank you. The way the girl in the spoke advertised it, the Ti was much more powerful, but again, it’s these people’s job to make the bigger sale.

It’s not going to be a huge difference, but it is the next step up. I’d probably go for a GTX 1060 if you’re considering spending more money and just skip the 1050 Ti

This is about GPU variants so I will add my question here :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to get a new GPU and will probably go with gtx 1070. I found MSI GeForce® GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB and it is the cheapest variant and here it costs around 507$ (!?!?!?!) . Does anyone know how are the temps with MSI GTX 1070 Armor variant. Also are there any real drawbacks when you compare this one against a lot more expensive Asus variants.

You’re not going to find stats like temperature, plus it depends on other factors like the airflow in your case. Typically, a card that is overclocked will have a cooling system that is designed to keep it within the safe temperature ranges with that overclock.