Ghost Shadow - my pet project looking for investments

616_353_B

Hi there! I’ve decided to share my favorite project (among my other projects) - Ghost Shadow.
This is a first-person shooter deployed in 2 universes: real fiction world and a dream world. The dream world exists in the protagonist’s subconscious.

Main trailer: New PC game - Ghost Shadow. Demo gametrailer. Singleplayer shooter FPS with riddles and movies. - YouTube
Gameplay reveal: Ghost Shadow Gameplay Reveal. Walkthrough of 1st level. Indie FPS made by solo gamedeveloper - YouTube
Dream Universe trailer: Ghost Shadow IndieDevlog: New level development is started! Second Universe, second storyline. - YouTube

More trailers you can find on my channel:

Could you please subscribe and tell me your opinion about Ghost Shadow?

2 Likes

Greetings @PapaCubec !

Thank you so much for sharing Ghost Shadow with us. I can definitely see why this is your favorite project. The trailers are exceptionally fascinating, creative, and well done! I was NOT expecting the old man to sound the way he does! LOL! Amazing special effects!

The gameplay is so action-packed and gnarly, it’s a wonder that this is the result of a solo game dev! Color me impressed!

Did you find voiceover actors or were the voices digitally sourced? How did you arrive to the concept of two universes (external/subconscious) for Ghost Shadow?

2 Likes

Hi @Get_DOVAH_it !
Thank you for your feedback! For Ghost Shadow, I used actors’ voices.
It was Paul Moran voice (our team member)
Links you can find in the video description.
The concept of 2 universes I came up with my partner Svetlana.
The plot for 1st subconscious level is ready and I started to create it!
Subscribe to my YT channel and stay tuned. New devlogs are coming soon!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Metahuman Character

2 Likes

2 Likes