GfeSDK UE4Plugin integration

Hello, I am trying to integrate the Nvidia Highlight plugin for Unreal Engine. I think my problem is that eventhough I give the permission to record there is still something that blocks my permission. Don’t know if its windows or something else.

Here is the guide : https://devblogs.nvidia.com/implementing-nvidia-highlights-plugin-unreal-engine-4/
I Attached my Bp screenshots.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I just got this going so i can help you if you are still looking.

There are some things that were poorly documented and caught me out (i have posted on Nvidia’s blog to let me know :slight_smile:

First, If no default locale is set “Highlights Configure” fails with the error “error”, it needs to be mentioned in the docs that this is required.
Second, if “Group description translation” fields, and “Name Translation” fields are incorrect, when you call to set the highlight video it will fail. And calling Open group will fail.

If you need more help feel free to hit me up on here and i can try assist :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Hi, I know this is a very old thread but did you get any success? I am trying to figure it out but no luck!
please share some screen shots of your implementation.
thanks.