Getting weird error after update?

After updating ADK, I get this error
One or more blueprints has an unresolved compiler error, are you sure you want to Play in Editor?
AllowWandering
IsNotPlayerMoveCommand_DK
Dino_Character_BP_Nocturnal
Megalosaurus_Character_BP
StorageBox_IndustrialGrinder
When I start up ADK, and are testing a dino in the editor???

Note, I have never touched or worked with any of these, nor know where they come from…

Also on my server, there is a few dinos that lost their texture, and the only mod that deal with dinos and such is my mod…
As in
Pegomastix, Achatina and Megolosuros all are missing texture, and is sitting white… they also hve lost all their levels from whatever level they had, and down to level 1.
I have a mod where there is a few extra dinos added to different spawners, but none of those… Can it really be my mod that remove texture from vanilla Dinos just by adding a few new ones that have their spawns added to places like grasslands? ( I have no spawners in caves, so why whould Megolosorus be affected ) ???

Last time I also got an error that there was some compile error with Pegomastitx, Troodon and one more that I forgot … I took it as a bug as I haven’t touched any of those dinos at all…
This resulting in compile error when cooking my mod.

Please advice…

Ok! Restarted ADK, and tried to start the editor and now it throws:
One or more blueprints has an unresolved compiler error, are you sure you want to Play in Editor?
AllowWandering
IsNotPlayerMoveCommand_DK
Dino_Character_BP_Nocturnal
Megalosaurus_Character_BP
StorageBox_IndustrialGrinder
Tusoteuthis_Character_BP
Moschops_Character_BP
Pegomastax_Character_BP
Buff_RageEffect
Therizino_Character_BP
Troodon_Character_BP

Still I haven’t touched anyone of those blueprints???

I think this is due to the issue with me updating via Epic Launcher, as my ADK is now reverted to 248.9 …

There seems to be an issue with the update that got pushed to the launcher. Everyone on the arkmodding discord that updated so far reported problems. Have to wait until someone from WC responds.

I’ve been waiting for the new cave assets to finally drop for us. Thanks for the warning though, I was in the process of downloading so I guess I’ll wait.
**well dang, the launcher won’t let you revert so I guess I’ll have to download anyway.

it seem that all the errors are gone after I got the new update from Github :smiley: