Getting rid of texture repeating mark

So I created a static mesh of a tunnel with a material in blender and then exported it to Unreal as .fbx.

I created only a small tunnel, so I could customize the whole map as I wished, inside unreal.

I noticed when joining two “small tunnels” and placing a light inside one of them there was this mark where the two meshes joined:

I’m relatively new to modeling and shading to I don’t know if this is a problem with the material, the mesh or the textures.

Here’s a picture of the same area but without lighting. The red line is in the same position in the other picture:

The problem is with the lighting. From one mesh to another, the floor reflection in not consistent.

I tried with the GPU Lightmass plugin and this issue was gone but I do not wish to use RTX in this project.

Either way, I would apreciate if someone could help me understand why this is happening.
Thanks in advance!

I don’t really see any mark, only the line of the wall brick.
Also I think It could be unreal’s grid, could you please play and tell me if the mark still there :question:

On the floor, you can tell by the light reflecting in the floor. The lit image is in the same position as the image with lights. In the lit image one side is reflecting correctly and the other is dark. I’ll update the original post for a better understanding.

It’s still there in gameplay and it’s not the grid.

Oh, ok, i’ve never seen something like that before, maybe by building lightning, but not really sure if it will work seen the problem. I’m afraid I won’t know how to help you really sorry :frowning: