Getting OS Mouse Control on Mac + Standalone Game

I purchased Earth Simulator from the marketplace to use on an OLED screen for a virtual production shoot which will have earth/space in the background.

I want the level to be full screen on the OLED display, but I’m having the following issues:

1. When I start in “Selected Viewport” mode and go full screen, there are still two bars of menus at the top of the display. Also, in this mode the Unreal Editor window is running and I’d prefer all my compute resources to be dedicated to playing the level.
  2. When I start in “Standalone Game” mode, I lose the ability to move the game window to the OLED display and maximise it because the OS mouse cursor is gone and all mouse input is captured by the game itself. The only instructions I can find online/in documentation for getting OS mouse control back apply to playing in an editor viewport, not in standalone game (so Shift-F1 does not apply here).

Question: Is it possible to get mouse control back from standalone game mode so I can move the window to the OLED, maximise it, then click the game window to give mouse control to it instead of it grabbing mouse control at launch and never letting go?

Thanks!

Answering my own question here: The mouse/viewport control settings for standalone are found in the Project Settings, not the Unreal settings.

Specifically, bring up Project Settings, search for mouse, and these are the settings that got me the control I needed:

• Capture Mouse on Launch: off
  • Default Viewport Mouse Capture Mode: No Capture
  • Default Viewport Mouse Lock Mode: Lock in Fullscreen

There are additional useful standalone settings if you go to the down arrow next to the Play button and choose Advanced Settings (e.g. “New Viewport Resolution”).