Getting a video memory error when moving landscape to new level

First my workstation specs:
Dual Intel Xeon CPU’s E5-2650 v2 2.60 GHz, 196 Gb Kingston ECC Ram, NVIDIA EVGA 1080 Ti (11Gb VRAM),
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. UE4 optimized for maximum performance and memory allocation.

I am getting the “out of video memory try to allocate a rendering resource” error. I am trying to move a medium-sized landscape from one level to another(see size below) (was able to move all other assets with no error). I have tried copying and cutting the landscape and both times it successfully does it, but then crashes (after processing for about 4 min) when I try to paste it to the new level.

I have no other programs running and windows has an extra 70Gb of virtual memory set up on the Samsung SSD drive where UE4 is located (C: Drive). Using a 50" 4K Samsung display.

With my last attempt, I snapped a pic of the video memory usage, as you can see it is less than 2Gb, and the system memory peaked at 32Gb, both well below my hardware max.

297235-ue4editor-2020-03-01-17-28-40.png

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks